I have a long list of projects from now til Christmas.
Just joined Spoonflower, a custom fabric design company…can’t wait to start creating. http://www.spoonflower.com/
This is the fabric I have chosen for my Sassy Librarian Blouse. An online craftsy course I am enrolled in.
On my list…
- Connecting Threads – The most beautiful colors threads sets. Regularly order and has fast shipping
- Shaker Woodshops – I dream of one day owning this small cherry wood oval box.
- Pink Chalk Fabrics – I belong to the monthly stash club – great customer service
- Zipit – I love looking at the rainbow of zippers & the price is right too.
- Organic Cotton Plus – I have not ordered from this company, but another trusted blogger recommended them. High quality fabric. This site needs more exploration.
- A great selection of high quality scissors from Silent Stitches.
- A dry iron I have on my wish list from the Vermont Country Store. I love design.
- Bamboo press turner